Hello Dashleigh readers,
Occasionally we get messages of "help!" from our lovely customers. We take the time and consideration to craft a useful little email back. It hit me the other day, that if one person had this problem, perhaps several people might have the same issue.
So, here we offer the tips for taking your label and twist it in a different orientation than the label is running. (PS: Here is the link if you are looking for your Dashleigh template)
We recommend adding the text and images you want to print and placing it in a text box. Once the label looks good, you can rotate the entire text box to print the labels.
How to Add a Text Box:
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, and then click Draw Text Box.
- Click in the document, and then drag to draw the text box the size that you want.
- To add text to a text box, click inside the text box, and then type or paste the images you need.
How to Rotate a Text box in Word (Rotate 90 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right)
- Click the picture, shape, text box, or WordArt that you want to rotate.
- Do one of the following: To rotate a picture, under Picture Tools, click the Format tab. ..
- In the Arrange group, click Rotate, and then do one of the following:
- Rotate left or right
Once complete, copy and paste the text box into each of the label cells of the table and print.