Download Beer Template File
This Microsoft word file contains everything you need to create beautiful beer/groomsman labels.
- Each file includes shapes that can be edited in Word to include your own text and color themes.
- Download the recommended fonts for free from Google fonts.
- Add your own verbiage and questions, like "will you be my best man?"
- Download the Microsoft Word file at top of the page.
- Download the Google Fonts listed in the fonts section. Google will walk you through how to do this using SkyFonts.
- Open your Dashleigh word template in Word.
- Arrange and style all of the images as you want. Add and modify text using your new fonts.
- Copy and paste the finished image into your Dashleigh template for beer labels.
- Shown with the free Google Fonts (Oswald) and (Vast Shadow)
- Download these free fonts to match the sample above.
To specify these custom colors in Word, use the fill tool, and "More Fill Colors...". Click the custom time- and enter the RGB into each of the boxes.
Click "OK" and your colors show as available throughout your Word document.
- Green: rgb(135,163,61)
- Light Beige: rgb(255,248,231)
- Orange: rgb(200,121,45)
- Brown: rgb(126,90,74)