- Everyday $2 shipping for orders under $30.
- Automatic Free Shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer 30 day no questions asked Returns
- For any days afterwards, contact us, as we are very generous with our returns policy.
- If the mistake was ours, we will pay the return shipping and express ship you a replacement.
Wood and Lights Grey Recipe Cards, Set of 48, 4x6 inches, Water Resistant and Double Sided
We designed this card for those who want something vintage and modern in addition to a bridal or wedding shower.
These watercolor floral and lights styled recipe cards are perfect for any 4 x 6 inch recipe card holder. The light and modern design works with any kitchen theme, gift, party or recipe cards for bridal shower. Each card is 14 pt. matte card stock so that each card is easy to thumb through as you flip through your recipes. If you put these in a recipe card cover- you will have substantial and durable recipe that will last.
- 48 Count
- Paper: 14pt matte card stock
- Water resistant material works best with ball point or ultra fine sharpie ink.
- 4 x 6 inch
- Water resistant
- Double Sided- Full color front and back
High Quality Water Resistant Recipe Cards
Dashleigh's recipe cards are carefully printed with high quality inks on 14pt cardstock, which makes them thicker and more durable than the average recipe card you will find.
Our recipe cards come in a large 4x6 inch dimensions and with 48 total cards in a set- it is almost like buying in bulk.
Buy these recipe cards for yourself, as a unique gift, for a bridal shower. Lovingly record all of your favorite kitchen recipes, grill recipes, desserts, and cooking tips.
Fits in all 4x6 recipe protectors, books and binders.
What are Water Resistant Recipe Cards?
What makes Dashleigh's recipe cards so superior to the rest? Our remarkable water resistant recipe card coating.
This innovative design twist allows you to weather the fiercest of recipes without ruining your best recipe cards.
With a trusty ball point pen or fine tipped permanent marker (perhaps Sharpie), you have a life long recipe card that you can use over and over again.
Give them a try.