What is included:
- Microsoft Word Document with Text files and customize ready text
- Blank Candy Bar Full Page JPEG
- Microsoft Word Instruction PDF
- Installing Custom Font PDF
- Example image
- Recommended to use with Dashleigh Candy Bar Labels
Downloading and Accessing Your Files
Click on the "Download" button, save the zip somewhere on your hard disk, go to the place where it is saved, double-click on the zip to open it, then either click on "Extract all files" or drag and drop the files elsewhere from the zip window (hold down the CTRL key to select several files at once).
Save the folder somewhere convenient- as you will come back often for the included instructions and design files.
Customizing Your Candy Bar Labels
1. Open the Microsoft Word document
2. Open the Instructions PDF
Once extracted, you are ready to open the Microsoft Word document. You can also access the Instruction PDF that helps walk you through the steps to customize.
3. (Optional) We recommend the wonderful free fonts for DaFont.
Included with the zip file download are instructions for downloading each of these fonts and installing them on your computer.