Use this template and image kit to create sleek and minimal product packaging. The pink is an example color, but you can add any color that fits your brand. This kit is designed to work with any label or hang tag.
- Striped Background for Labels and Tags
- Elements for Cosmetics (Gluten free, Paraben free, Not Tested On Animals, Organic)
- Includes PNG files with transparent backgrounds
- Download the zip file at top of the page. Extract the file to access the images.
- Download the Google Fonts listed in the fonts section. Google will walk you through how to do this using SkyFonts.
- Open your Dashleigh word template in Word.
- Add the stripes image to each of the label boxes. You will have a square and rectangle shape to choose from- so you can add to multiple label dimensions and sizes.
- Add the separate images, such as "organic"
- Add your company logo
- Add your address and any information you need with the fonts.
- Play around and make it your own. When you are done, feel free to post your final product label in the community forum.
To add the color box at the top: Use Microsoft word shapes to add the color stripe at the top. You can use any color you like.
- Shown with the free Google Fonts (Raleway) and (Abril Fatface Regular)
- Download these free fonts to match the sample above.
- Create a new Word doc.
- Draw a shape.
- Remove all formatting from the shape except a single flat color.
- go to fill color in the ribbon & choose the "More Colors" option.
- bring up the "RGB Sliders" in the resulting picker.
- enter "243974" in the "Hex Color #" box & click OK.
This also works for text and outlines.
- Pink (#E6BCBC)
- Seafoam (#87C1B5)
- Light Beige (#F7F5E5)