This Microsoft word file contains everything you need to create beautiful wedding themed wine labels.
- Each file includes shapes that can be edited in Word to include your own text and color themes.
- Download the recommended fonts for free from Google fonts.
- Download the Microsoft Word file at top of the page.
- Download the Google Fonts listed in the fonts section. Google will walk you through how to do this using SkyFonts.
- Open your Dashleigh word template in Word.
- Arrange and style all of the images as you want. Add and modify text using your new fonts.
- Copy and paste the finished image into your Dashleigh template for printable labels.
- Shown with the free Google Fonts:
- Poiret One, Limelight, Fascinate and Voltaire
- Download these free fonts to match the sample above.
To specify these custom colors in Word, use the fill tool, and "More Fill Colors...". Click the custom time- and enter the RGB into each of the boxes.
Click "OK" and your colors show as available throughout your Word document.
- Copper Beige: rgb(201,158,107)