This image does not leave space for customizing and is ready to print.
1. Download the Image above that you would like to print. We offer several versions of this anniversary download. If you would like to add names, choose from the top two images. If you would like to print the wrappers- just download from the bottom two images.
3. Add fonts to your Computer. The fonts that we use in this example is completely free for download at Google fonts. To match the Happy Anniversary image, use the "Great Vibes" font. If you want to add more text to your candy bar wrapper- we recommend adding the "Forum" font. They pair beautifully together.
4. Adding the Images to your template. For each of our images, we have added 1/8 an inch to each side so each image will reach the edge of your label.
a. Insert > Pictures and choose the vintage paper.jpg from extracted zip file.
b. Pull and drag the image into place fitting it neatly into your label space.
5. Adding a Text Box: Once you have finished installing your fonts- we will now see Great Vibes and Forum in the MS Word dropdown. Now, we are going to add the text for your label. Using Insert > Text Box- add the text for the label.
Note: You may notice that adding this text box sends your images scattering across the page. No worries, but click on the text box and set the Wrap Text to "In Front". This will ensure that your text will sit on top of your background images. You can repeat this for any text or images you add moving forward.
6. Once completed, your labels are ready to print!