1. Download the elegant wedding zip file above that you would like to print. We offer several versions of this download. If you would like to add names, choose from the top two images. If you would like to print the wrappers- just download from the bottom two images.
4. Adding the Images to your template. For each of our images, we have added 1/8 an inch to each side so each image will reach the edge of your label.
a. Insert > Pictures and choose either the "Elegant Gold Blank Beer", if you want ot add your own text, or "Elegant Gold Text Beer" if you want the text from the example from extracted zip file.
b. Pull and drag the image into place fitting it neatly into your label space.
5. Adding a Text Box: Once you have finished installing your fonts- we will now see Great Vibes and Forum in the MS Word drop down. Now, we are going to add the text for your label. Using Insert > Text Box- add the text for the label.
Note: You may notice that adding this text box sends your images scattering across the page. No worries, but click on the text box and set the Wrap Text to "In Front". This will ensure that your text will sit on top of your background images. You can repeat this for any text or images you add moving forward.
6. Customizing Your Font Color: We use very specific golds and blues in this design. Now, we will walk you through how to updated your font colors to match the design.
If you want your font color to match the design of the example, we will now need to change the color to one of the custom colors you use for your text. To do this, click on "Shape Fill" and under the dropdown- select More Fill Colors. We are now going to take the RGB values listed next to the color swatches above and fill in the numbers.
For example: Red Orange has an RGB value of (241, 90, 41). Follow the order and enter 241 for Red, 90 for Green and 41 for Blue. You will see the swatch color change to blush. Click OK to save this color.
RGB Values (in order)
7. Once completed, your labels are ready to print!