Skip to content
How Do I Download the Product?
Ok, congratulations, you have purchased one of our fine printables. Your next step is to take the zip file that comes with your purchase confirmation and extract it to access the files.
Once you click on the zip folder to download from the email, you will need to choose a location to save it. I recommend saving it to your desktop- for easy access.
Once saved, you can right-click the folder and choose Extract all (Win) or double click the folder to start the process (Mac).
Once extracted, you can now browse the files inside the folder.
How Do I Add Recipes to Your Card in Microsoft Word?
We recommend adding the Unlined Front and Back JPG versions to an empty word file.
Open a new Microsoft Word file.
Insert > Pictures. Add an image from the extracted Dashleigh recipe card folder.
- In the Formatting window, choose Wrap Text > Behind Text. This will allow you to place a text box over the image and add your recipe.
Insert > Text Box. Add a text file, to the Microsoft Word.
- Change the Shape Fill to "No Fill" to make the box see through. Also set the Shape Outline to "No Outline" to remove the border.
- You can choose to write your recipe in one large text box, or create two text boxes. One box for the ingredients and the other for the directions.
How to Add Recipes to your Card in Pages?
- To search for an image, click the magnifying glass in the upper-right corner of the media window. Choose Insert > Choose (from the Insert menu at the top of your screen), select an image, click Insert, then drag the image to where you want it.
Click the Style tab at the top of the sidebar on the right.
If you don’t see a sidebar, or the sidebar doesn’t have a Style tab, click in the toolbar.
Choose Arrange > Section Masters > Move Object to Section Master (from the Arrange menu at the top of your screen).
The object is moved to the background of every page in the section.
- On the Drawing toolbar, click Text Box. If the Drawing toolbar is not visible, point to Toolbars on the View menu, and then click Drawing.
The insertion point appears as a plus sign (+) when you move it over the document.
- If the Drawing Canvas appears (this is a box that contains the text "Create your drawing here"), ignore it and move on to the next step.
- Position the insertion point where you want the text to appear. Drag the pointer to draw a box.
When you release the mouse button, your insertion point is inside the text box.
- Type the text that you want to appear on the graphic.
NOTE: The text box may have a solid background and border. To change these settings, follow these steps:
- On the Format menu, click Text Box, and then click the Colors and Lines tab.
- Under Fill, use the Transparency scroll bar or spin buttons to apply a transparency of between 1 percent and 100 percent.
- Under Line, set the Color to No Line.
How to Add Recipe Text to your Card with Adobe Reader?
- After opening the PDF in Adobe Reader, navigate to Fill & Sign
- Once the toolbar opens, choose Add Text.
- Click the location when you want to write your recipes.
- After completing the recipe card, either print or save as a new PDF document.
How to Add Recipe Text to your Card with Adobe Preview?
- Open Preview by clicking on the Preview icon in your Mac doc or selecting the application in the Finder.
- Click "Open" from the File menu and select the PDF to which you want to add text.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist