Share this Product
- Everyday $2 shipping for orders under $30.
- Automatic Free Shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer 30 day no questions asked Returns
- For any days afterwards, contact us, as we are very generous with our returns policy.
- If the mistake was ours, we will pay the return shipping and express ship you a replacement.
Floral Vintage White Hydrangea Recipe Cards, Set of 48, 4x6 inches, Water Resistant and Double Sided
These premium and noteworthy hydrangea recipe cards are perfect for any 4x6 inch recipe card binder or holder. The vintage and dashing design makes a gift of distintion at any party or your very own kitchen.
Each card is 14 pt. high quality, matte cardstock so that each card is easy to thumb through as you flip through your recipes.
- 48 Cards - Plenty for all of your kitchen creations.
- Paper: 14pt premium matte card stock
- 4 x 6 inch - The most common size for recipe binders, holders and books.
- Full Color Front and Back
- Straight-forward and easy to use -- Water resistant recipe card material works best with ball point or ultra fine sharpie ink.
Colors: Pale Blue, White, Ivory, Green
This recipe card set is part of the White Hydrangea Stationery Collection.
She has a love for the finer things, and buys herself flowers whenever she has the chance. She knows she deserves them and that she has a vast collection of vases to put them in. She is soft-hearted with a blooming smile.
Notes from the Designer
I love the deeply romantic florals are back on trend (but did they ever go away). This is one of my favorite flowers- with a never ending amount of soft petals. I love to set my hydrangeas by the window, so I gave them a sky blue back ground.
What are Water Resistant Recipe Cards?
What makes Dashleigh's premium recipe cards so high caliber compared to the rest? Our innovative water resistant recipe card coating.
This brand new design allows you to weather the fiercest of recipes without ruining your best recipe cards.
With a trusty ball point pen or fine tipped permanent marker (perhaps Sharpie), you have a life long recipe card that you can use over and over again.