- Everyday $2 shipping for orders under $30.
- Automatic Free Shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer 30 day no questions asked Returns
- For any days afterwards, contact us, as we are very generous with our returns policy.
- If the mistake was ours, we will pay the return shipping and express ship you a replacement.
Turquoise Recipe Cards, Set of 48, 4x6 inches, Water Resistant and Double Sided
Let these recipe cards illuminate your recipes. We love these brand new modern recipe cards. Each card is printed on high quality matte cardstock with rich inks.
These turquoise leaves styled recipe cards are perfect for any 4 x 6 inch recipe card holder. The light and modern design works with any kitchen theme, gift, party or bridal shower favor.
Each card is 14 pt. matte cardstock so that each card is easy to thumb through as you flip through your recipes. If you put these in a recipe card cover- you will have substantial and durable recipe that will last.
- 48 Blank Recipe Cards Count
- Paper: 14pt matte cardstock
- 4 x 6 inch large index size
- Water resistant cardstock paper
- Water resistant material works best with ball point or ultra fine sharpie ink.
- Blank back
High Quality Water Resistant Recipe Cards
Dashleigh's recipe cards are carefully printed with high quality inks on 14pt cardstock, which makes them thicker and more durable than the average recipe card you will find.
Our recipe cards come in a large 4x6 inch dimensions and with 48 total cards in a set- it is almost like buying in bulk.
Buy these recipe cards for yourself, as a unique gift, for a bridal shower. Lovingly record all of your favorite kitchen recipes, grill recipes, desserts, and cooking tips.
Fits in all 4x6 recipe protectors, books and binders.
What are Water Resistant Recipe Cards?
What makes Dashleigh's recipe cards so superior to the rest? Our remarkable water resistant recipe card coating.
This innovative design twist allows you to weather the fiercest of recipes without ruining your best recipe cards.
With a trusty ball point pen or fine tipped permanent marker (perhaps Sharpie), you have a life long recipe card that you can use over and over again.
Give them a try.