- Everyday $2 shipping for orders under $30.
- Automatic Free Shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer 30 day no questions asked Returns
- For any days afterwards, contact us, as we are very generous with our returns policy.
- If the mistake was ours, we will pay the return shipping and express ship you a replacement.
Grey and Navy Retro Recipe Cards, Set of 48, 4x6 inches, Water Resistant and Double Sided
These retro grey and blue recipe card set are perfect for any 4 x 6 inch recipe card holder. The light and modern design works with any kitchen theme, gift, party or bridal shower favor.
- Set of 48 Recipe Cards -- for all your recipes.
- Premium Paper -- 14pt thick matte cardstock.
- Versatile and easy to use -- Water resistant material works best with ball point or ultra fine sharpie ink.
- 4 x 6 inch- the largest size for lots of notes.
- Water resistant high quality card stock for a durable and reliable recipe card.
- Made in the USA.
Each card is 14 pt. original matte cardstock so that each card is easy to thumb through as you flip through your recipes. If you put these in a recipe card cover- you will have substantial and durable recipe that will last.
High Quality Water Resistant Recipe Cards
Dashleigh's recipe cards are carefully printed with exceptional inks on 14pt. cardstock, which makes them thicker and more reliable and superior than the average recipe card you will find.
Our recipe cards come in a larger 4x6 inch dimensions and with 48 total cards in a set- it is almost like buying in bulk.
Buy these recipe cards for yourself, as a unique gift, for a bridal shower. Lovingly record all of your favorite kitchen recipes, grill recipes, desserts, and cooking tips.
Fits in all 4x6 recipe protectors, books and binders.
What are Water Resistant Recipe Cards?
What makes Dashleigh's recipe cards so preferable to the rest? Our original and cutting edge water resistant recipe card coating.
This astounding innovation allows you to creative life long records of your most favored recipes.
With a trusty ball point pen or fine tipped permanent marker (perhaps Sharpie), you have a life long recipe card that you can use over and over again.