1. Download the Purple Floral Background Image above that you would like to print.
2. Download our Microsoft Word Candy Bar Template.
3. Add fonts to your Computer. The fonts that we use in this example is completely free for download at Google fonts. To match the Bridal shower and Olivia image, use the "Great Vibes" font. If you want to add more text to your candy bar wrapper- we recommend adding the "Forum" font. They pair beautifully together.
4. Adding the Images to your template. For each of our images, we have added 1/8 an inch to each side so each image will reach the edge of your label.
5. Adding a Text Box: Once you have finished installing your fonts- we will now see Great Vibes and Forum in the MS Word dropdown. Now, we are going to add the text for your label. Using Insert > Text Box- add the text for the label.