Pink Floral Cosmetic Label Printables for 16oz
Enhancing your cosmetic labels is easy with Dashleigh in your corner.
Simply download this free Pink Floral background designed specifically for our Dashleigh cosmetic labels.
- Each background is 8 x 3.5 inches
- Works perfectly with our 16 oz White Waterproof Vinyl Labels.
- Video: How to Customize Dashleigh's Pink Floral Cosmetic Labels
Fonts Used in the Example
Use the PDF with:
- All Adobe Products
- Import as background in other design software
Use the JPG as:
- As a background in Microsoft Word
- As a background in Apple Pages
- As a background in Open Office
Order Professional Vinyl Rectangle Labels here.
To add as background in Microsoft Word:
In Microsoft Word, we are going to insert an image to the document, format the size of the image, and finally push it to the back of the text, so it does not interfere with your design.
- Insert > Picture
- Picture Tools > Format > make the picture take the full width of the page (8.5 x 11)
- Wrap Text > Behind Text
- Wrap Text > More Layout Options
- In the Position tab: set the Absolute Position to “0” to the Right of the “Page”
- Set the second Absolute Position to “0” to the Top of the “Page”
- Check “Lock Anchor” and “Allow Overlap”, uncheck “Move with Text”
To add as background in Apple Pages:
Add a master object
Add an object, text, or image to any page in the section, then drag it to where you want it to appear on each page.
- To add an image, first click in the toolbar, then click Photos.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Style
- Choose Arrange> Section Masters > Move Object to Section Master (from the Arrange menu at the top of your screen).
The object is moved to the background of every page in the section.
Master objects are locked (made non-selectable), by default.
To edit or delete a master object, first make it selectable.
- Choose Arrange > Section Masters > Make Master Objects Selectable (from the Arrange menu at the top of your screen).
- Select the master object, then do one of the following:
- Remove the object completely: Press Delete.
- Lock master objects after editing: Deselect Make Master Objects Selectable so master objects can’t be moved or deleted by accident.
- Keep the object but remove it as a master object: Choose Arrange > Section Masters > Move Object to Page.