(No Downloads Necessary)
This page contains the instructions you need to create beautiful professional cosmetic labels.
- Create your own shapes that can be edited in Word to include your own text and color themes.
- Download the recommended fonts for free from Google fonts
- Customize the label text to match your product or event.
Order Professional Vinyl Rectangle Labels here.
- Open a blank Microsoft Word file.
- Add the black lines using Microsoft shapes with a black fill color.
- Download the Google Fonts listed in the fonts section. Google will walk you through how to do this using SkyFonts.
- Open your Dashleigh word template in Word.
- Arrange and style all of the images as you want. Add and modify text using your new fonts.
- Copy and paste the finished image into your Dashleigh template for your labels.