- Everyday $2 shipping for orders under $30.
- Automatic Free Shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer 30 day no questions asked Returns
- For any days afterwards, contact us, as we are very generous with our returns policy.
- If the mistake was ours, we will pay the return shipping and express ship you a replacement.
Mason Jar Recipe Cards, Set of 48, 4x6 inches, Water Resistant and Double Sided
Our hand crafted mason jar recipe cards are perfect for jar themed baby and bridal showers. Each set comes with 48 high quality card stock cards.
- Set of 48 Recipe Cards -- Plenty for of all your recipes
- The best paper -- 14pt thick matte card stock
- Versatile and easy to use -- Water resistant material works best with ball point or ultra fine sharpie ink.
- 4 x 6 inch- the largest size for lots of notes.
- Water resistant high quality card stock for the messiest of projects.
Colors: Bottle Green, Beige and WhiteEach card is 14 pt. matte card stock so that each card is easy to thumb through as you flip through your recipes. If you put these in a recipe card cover- you will have substantial and durable recipe cards that will last.
Prop these 4x6 recipe cards into on a stand for convenient access to handwritten recipes for mouthwatering dishes and delectable desserts. These attractive, contemporary cards are thick and resilient, with a practical water-resistant coating that protects the 14-pt. matte cardstock from damage.
A full color lined back provides ample space for notes about temperature changes or ingredient substitutions. Surprise loved ones with this 48-piece set whenever you need a simple, DIY gift or party favor, or tape a decorative recipe card to a mason jar filled with goodies and bring it to the craft fair. A money-back guarantee provides peace of mind if you decide the cards don't meet your needs.
What are Water Resistant Recipe Cards?
What makes Dashleigh's recipe cards so superior to the rest? Our remarkable water resistant recipe card coating.
This innovative design twist allows you to weather the fiercest of recipes without ruining your best recipe cards.
With a trusty ball point pen or fine tipped permanent marker (perhaps Sharpie), you have a life long recipe card that you can use over and over again.
Give them a try.