With this printable invitation kit you are sending a romantic, warm party announcement that will impress.
This kit includes everything you need to create stunning blush floral themed invitations from home. Each file is incredibly high quality watercolor pinks and olive greens.
Blush Floral Party Printables
Creating these invitations and envelope inserts will be as breezy as an English garden. Checkout Dashleigh's matching Floral themed printables.
These are perfect for baby showers, bridal showers or birthday parties.
Invitation Kit Includes:
- 5x7 inch JPG Front
- 5x7 inch JPG Back
- 5x7 inch Microsoft Word files Front
- 5x7 inch Microsoft Word files Back
- Full Page Word Documents for Cut Out, Front
- Full Page Word Documents for Cut Out, Back
- Matching A7 Euro Flap Envelope Inserts, PDF
- Matching A7 Square Flap Envelope Inserts, PDF
- Detailed Instructions
- Recommended Matching Fonts and Colors
All the High Quality Files You Need
Print from home or send off to a professional printer - you can do either with this easy-to-use invitation kit.
All of our vibrant JPGs are high quality 300 dpi, which means you are getting bright ink colors - even from home.
Color Inkjet or Color Laser compatible.
Everything You Need to Make Beautiful Invitations from Your Own Computer
All Word documents come embedded with the recommended fonts, place text and custom colors.
Our invitation files folder includes detailed instructions for using Microsoft Word and printing from home or using an online printer for your files.
1. Open the Microsoft Word File
All fonts and colors will be embedded into the file.
All you need to do is select the text box, change the example information to the information about your party.
2. Print Your Envelopes Inserts
After you have decided which envelope you are going to use (Square Flap or Euro Pointed Flap), open the PDF that matches your choice.
Print one page per envelope. Cut along the inner cut line.
3. Pick your Paper and Envelopes
This purchase include digital files only. While you are designing and creating your invitations- go ahead and order your paper and envelopes.
- We recommend the A7 Invitation envelopes from Envelopes.com
- Envelopes.com also includes matching cardstock paper to your envelope choice.
- We recommend paper between 80 lbs and 110 lbs.
4. Print From Home
- After your paper and envelopes have been delivered, you can start printing your customized invitation files.
- Once you have printed your invitations, cut along the cut lines using a paper cutter, rotary cutter or razor blade for a professional look.
- Use glue dots to insert the envelope inserts.
No color changes, design changes, or customization services are included with your purchase.
Dashleigh does not currently offer artwork and wording personalization services, the background design cannot be changed or sold separately and the templates.
We do not offer printing services, but recommend some reputable printers in the Instructions file.